Revised February 15, 2014
We have revised our procedures relating to our guests receiving visitors, in order to continue to deliver excellent service and ensure the safety and security of you, our valued clients.
The new procedures are as follows:
- All visitors on arriving at the property, must register with the Front Desk.
- Guests who would like their visitor (s) to come onto the property, will be required to pay a US$20.00 cover charge per person. This charge will cover a Day Pass, which is valid between the hours of 10:00 am and 9:00 pm, allowing the visitor the use of the facilities but does not include food or drink
- Guests will be required to sign in their visitors at the Front Desk where they will complete a Visitor Slip stating their name, room name and name of their visitor.
- The Front Desk Agent will collect an Identification card from the visitor which will be kept at the Front Desk until the visitor is leaving. Please note that a valid identification card is required for each visitor for check-in/registration.
- On departure from the hotel, the visitor will return the Day Pass to the Desk Agent and collect their Identification card.
We believe that these new and improved measures will better serve to protect you and your visitors, and enhance your great “Jamaican Escape” at Rondel Village.