Information regarding Visitors to Rondel Village Guests
Please see our procedures below relating to our guests receiving visitors while on property. The procedures enable us to continue to deliver excellent service and ensure the safety and security of you, our valued clients.
The procedures are as follows:
- All visitors on arriving at the property, must register with the Front Desk.
- Guests will be required to sign in their visitors at the Front Desk where they will complete a Visitor Slip stating their name, room name and name of their visitor.
- The Front Desk Agent will collect an Identification card from the visitor which will be kept at the Front Desk until the visitor is leaving. Please note that a valid identification card is required by all visitors for check-in/registration.
- The Front Desk will issue a Day Pass to the visitor. A Day Pass is valid between the hours of 10:00 am and 10:00 pm. Visitors must depart by 10:00pm, return the Day Pass to the Desk Agent or Security and collect their Identification card.
- Anyone visiting at night must have valid identification which will be kept by security until the visitor departs
- The additional person rate of up to US$40.00 per person for visitors spending the night is applicable. However they will be issued a Night Pass, valid for one night only, that covers the use of the facilities but does not include meals. The same check-in procedure applies for both Day and Night Passes.
We believe that these measures will better serve to protect you and your visitors, and enhance your great “Jamaican Escape” at Rondel Village.